COVID 19 - Latest Update
20.6.20... Due to the continued risk of infection and spread of Covid-19, it is necessary for PartnershipProjects to adjust to the rapidly changing restrictions and government advice, while at the same time ensuring that our service provision and training obligations can be fulfilled as best possible. We will therefore take the following measures concerning Agency Based Training (ABT) and International Training.
- All suspended training activities will be rescheduled from 1st September 2020 when our training will resume.
- Our target is to re-schedule all postponed training to take place before the end of 2020, provided we can reach agreement on this with commissioning agencies.
- The training administrator will require commissioning organisations in the case of agency-based training, and training venues in the case of international training, to provide information on the hygiene and infection safety measures that will be taken, so we can ascertain that they comply with government regulations, guidelines and advice. In particular, commissioning organisations or training venues must take the following measures:
- All participants are to be instructed by the commissioning organisation (or by PartnershipProjects directly in the case of international training only) to wash hands upon arrival at the venue, prior to actually coming into the training room. Participants are further to be instructed to use hand sanitizer upon entering or leaving the training room.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are to be placed at the entrance to the training room.
- Chairs in the training room are to be dispersed at a safe distance in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks are to be worn if this is government advice at the time of the training.
- The provision of refreshments and meals will follow government regulations, guidelines, and advice
Changing government advice between now and September will invariably affect the way we can proceed with our training courses. It is hoped that by then the government will allow groups of 10+ people to gather indoors for work purposes. If so, all training will be undertaken in the following manner:
- The permitted number of participants will be present at the designated training venue.
- All participants that exceed the permitted group size will be able to take part by Zoom.
17.3.20... In light of the latest advice from the UK Government about the Corona Virus, we have taken the difficult decision for the wellbeing of all our Colleagues and Participants to POSTPONE all our PartnershipProjects International and Agency Based Training with immediate effect, and for an initial period of 12 weeks which takes us up to week commencing 8th June 2020.
We will be rescheduling the training courses shortly and you will be advised of the dates as soon as these are available, they will also be advertised on our website and via our Facebook and Twitter pages. There will, of course, be no additional costs to transfer to a different course later in the year or next year (2021) should you wish.
We are sincerely sorry to have to do this but feel that in the current climate it is the only sensible course of action. We will, of course, be monitoring the developing situation on an ongoing basis.
PartnershipProjects offers services, workshops, training and consultancy in innovative therapies.
In particular we offer expertise in psychological interventions for overcoming the effects of trauma, aggression and anxiety in families and individuals.
What is Non Violent Resistance?
Non Violent Resistance (NVR) is an innovative form of systemic family therapy, which has been developed for aggressive, violent, controlling and self-destructive behaviour in young people. We have been the first to use this approach in Britain, and have adapted it to families involved with Social Services, and for Looked After Children.*
Training & Workshops
PartnershipProjects offers a programme of introductory and specialist workshops. We also offer an industry leading Certificate Course in Non Violent Resistance (NVR), which is a structured course consisting of Foundation and Advanced level modules; ultimately leading to the PartnershipProjects Advanced Certificate in NVR Practice.
The NVR Certificate Course
As the first UK training provider to offer a comprehensive NVR course, we have the greatest experience in training professionals in the UK and abroad. The Certificate Course enables participants to develop the core knowledge and skills that are necessary to competently use this intervention for violence, aggression, controlling, destructive and harmful behaviour in the family, school and community.