Our International training will resume from September. Where possible training venues will remain the same, but it may be necessary for us to change venue within the same city to ensure that the event takes place in the safest possible conditions. All participants will be sent a document outlining the precautions and measures put in place and those they will be required to follow during the duration of the training. Any queries please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the continued risk of infection and spread of Covid-19, it is necessary for PartnershipProjects to adjust to the rapidly changing restrictions and government advice, while at the same time ensuring that our service provision and training obligations can be fulfilled as best possible. We will therefore take the following measures concerning Agency Based Training (ABT) and International Training.
- All suspended training activities will be rescheduled from 1st September 2020 when our training will resume.
- Our target is to re-schedule all postponed training to take place before the end of 2020, provided we can reach agreement on this with commissioning agencies.
- The training administrator will require commissioning organisations in the case of agency-based training, and training venues in the case of international training, to provide information on the hygiene and infection safety measures that will be taken, so we can ascertain that they comply with government regulations, guidelines and advice. In particular, commissioning organisations or training venues must take the following measures:
- All participants are to be instructed by the commissioning organisation (or by PartnershipProjects directly in the case of international training only) to wash hands upon arrival at the venue, prior to actually coming into the training room. Participants are further to be instructed to use hand sanitizer upon entering or leaving the training room.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are to be placed at the entrance to the training room.
- Chairs in the training room are to be dispersed at a safe distance in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks are to be worn if this is government advice at the time of the training.
- The provision of refreshments and meals will follow government regulations, guidelines, and advice
17.3.20 In light of the latest advice from the UK Government about the Corona Virus, we have taken the difficult decision for the wellbeing of all our Colleagues and Participants to POSTPONE all our PartnershipProjects International and Agency Based Training with immediate effect, and for an initial period of 12 weeks which takes us up to week commencing 8th June 2020. We will be rescheduling the training courses shortly and you will be advised of the dates as soon as these are available, they will also be advertised on our website and via our Facebook and Twitter pages. There will, of course, be no additional costs to transfer to a different course later in the year or next year (2021) should you wish. We are sincerely sorry to have to do this but feel that in the current climate it is the only sensible course of action. We will, of course, be monitoring the developing situation on an ongoing basis.
PartnershipProjects has completed many agency-based courses around the UK and abroad, in local authorities, CAMHS and in the voluntary sector, along with providing consultation and support in developing a local delivery structure for the use of NVR.
We can provide the following training & workshops in house:
- PartnershipProjects NVR Certificate Course: both Foundation & Advanced levels
- PartnershipProjects NVR Parent Groups (Hybrid Model): 2 day module
- PartnershipProjects NVR Local Supervisor Training: 3 day module
Additionally we can offer the following one day presentations:
Get in touch if you wish to have more information on any of the above, or would like to discuss agency-based training options with us.