PartnershipProjects Clinical Referrals
We bring our in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in applying the New Authority framework and the Non Violent Resistance approach through Systemic and Trauma-focused therapy to help individuals and families overcome aggression, the effects of trauma, anxiety, or Adult Entrenched Dependency (AED).
We specialise in the following areas of work:
- Aggressive, harmful or self-destructive behaviour, including serious behaviour problems in children and young people.Including young people who may be at risk of sexual exploitation, also in conjunction with specific diagnoses such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and/or Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Severe anxiety in children and young people, especially when there is a refusal to cooperate in treatment, obsessive-compulsive behaviour, social withdrawal and internet addiction
- Young/mature adults showing entrenched dependency, often in conjunction with severe and enduring mental health problems and/or substance misuse
- Domestic violence
- Difficulties relating to serious trauma, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attachment difficulties and problems relating to childhood abuse and neglect
- Children, young people and families involved with the local authority
- Prevention of family breakdown
- Children and young people looked after in foster care or in residential services
We work in a variety of settings, including directly with the family, foster care, residential services, schools, and the community. Our interventions always take the wider social environment of a person into account, including the external family, community and professional network. We strive to include as much of this environment as we can directly in our work. Our approach draws from a number of relevant and evidence-based therapies, including systemic therapies such as Non Violent Resistance (NVR)*, Solution-Focussed Brief Therapy (SFBT) and Narrative Therapy, and therapies with application to anxiety and trauma, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Trauma-Focussed Therapy, and EMDR.
All services are provided by highly skilled and qualified practitioners who are accredited by the NVR Association and who have many years of experience in their chosen discipline. This includes Highly Specialist Systemic Family Therapists and Highly Specialist or Consultant Clinical Psychologists.
For enquiries or to make a referral, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*PartnershipProjects was the first provider of NVR in the UK.