I thought you would like to know how C has got on over the summer. I have been keeping a record of all the positives she has achieved.
Positives from summer 2019:-
- We have been out numerous times
- Calmly watched TV with me in the evenings
- Reduction in the violence.
- We have had conversations which she has initiated
- Has been able to explain why she has been angry
- Went to see counsellor with mum
- Showering every day (it was difficult to get her to shower once a week before the holidays)
- Staying in day clothes for the whole day (she used to stay in her pjs all day)
- Stopped spitting
- Helped choose presents for friends birthdays
- Laughing with me
- Visited new secondary school and went through worries with pastoral lead
- Sent a message to her cousin congratulating her on her GCSEs
- Getting hair cut. She last had it cut 14 months ago.
- Plus many more – the list has been condensed to fit…
There have been so many positives from this summer and it has been lovely seeing her start to relax with me and her family. Thank you for all your support.