COVID-19: News - IMPORTANT UPDATE
Due to the continuing and increasing Covid19 situation in the UK, we have taken the decision to move all our PartnershipProjects International Training ONLINE with immediate effect. Therefore all training dates shown on our Training pages from 1.11.2020 until end of July 2021 will still take place but they will take place remotely via Zoom*. If you have already booked a place for the Face to Face (F2F) Training, please rest assured the dates will remain the same but the delivery method will change. As always, we will deliver training to the highest standard, and are exploring ways in which we can maximise the possibilities the online medium has to offer. You will be contacted by our training co-ordinator Gus, but if you have any questions in the interim, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com, and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
*We reserve the right to alter this decision in due time in the event of significant changes to the pandemic situation.
Our International training will resume from September. Where possible training venues will remain the same, but it may be necessary for us to change venue within the same city to ensure that the event takes place in the safest possible conditions. All participants will be sent a document outlining the precautions and measures put in place and those they will be required to follow during the duration of the training. Any queries please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the continued risk of infection and spread of Covid-19, it is necessary for PartnershipProjects to adjust to the rapidly changing restrictions and government advice, while at the same time ensuring that our service provision and training obligations can be fulfilled as best possible. We will therefore take the following measures concerning Agency Based Training (ABT) and International Training.
- All suspended training activities will be rescheduled from 1st September 2020 when our training will resume.
- Our target is to re-schedule all postponed training to take place before the end of 2020, provided we can reach agreement on this with commissioning agencies.
- The training administrator will require commissioning organisations in the case of agency-based training, and training venues in the case of international training, to provide information on the hygiene and infection safety measures that will be taken, so we can ascertain that they comply with government regulations, guidelines and advice. In particular, commissioning organisations or training venues must take the following measures: All participants are to be instructed by the commissioning organisation (or by PartnershipProjects directly in the case of international training only) to wash hands upon arrival at the venue, prior to actually coming into the training room. Participants are further to be instructed to use hand sanitizer upon entering or leaving the training room.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are to be placed at the entrance to the training room.
- Chairs in the training room are to be dispersed at a safe distance in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks are to be worn if this is government advice at the time of the training.
- The provision of refreshments and meals will follow government regulations, guidelines, and advice
In light of the latest advice from the UK Government about the Corona Virus, we have taken the difficult decision for the wellbeing of all our Colleagues and Participants to POSTPONE all our PartnershipProjects International and Agency Based Training with immediate effect, and for an initial period of 12 weeks which takes us up to week commencing 8th June 2020. We will be rescheduling the training courses shortly and you will be advised of the dates as soon as these are available, they will also be advertised on our website and via our Facebook and Twitter pages. There will, of course, be no additional costs to transfer to a different course later in the year or next year (2021) should you wish. We are sincerely sorry to have to do this but feel that in the current climate it is the only sensible course of action. We will, of course, be monitoring the developing situation on an ongoing basis.
All our PartnershipProjects International Training is now ONLINE due to COVID-19. Therefore all training dates shown on our Training pages from 1.11.2020 until end of July 2021 will still take place but they will take place remotely via Zoom.
Please see full update under the COVID-19 NEWS box above.
PartnershipProjects is an accredited training provider registered with the NVR Association (NVRA)
The NVR training provided by PartnershipProjects has been designed for working with individual families. It is not a manualised group work programme. The training does not equip anyone to provide NVR Training to other colleagues or professionals within their organisation or agency. We actively discourage such practice which we feel is both unethical and unprofessional. PartnershipProjects does not provide a ‘train the trainer’ option. All our NVR trainers and facilitators have many years’ experience and hold NVR Association (NVRA) Accreditation at both practitioner and supervisor level.
All professionals, regardless of previous experience or other non-NVR qualifications, will be required to have completed our Foundation Level (or equivalent training to the Association of NVR Practice Level I via another organisation) prior to joining our Group Hybrid and / or Advanced Level training (see training map). Please refer to our ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FULL DETAILS, which can be found on the individual training pages.